Morenci Mine Ball Mill Expansion Project

Thank you for your interests in Liming Heavy Industry. Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us. our sales manager will contact with you as soon as possible.

tel: 0086-371-86162511
Wechat ID: LMZG_service
Emaill: [email protected]
Address: No.169, Science (Kexue) Avenue,
National HI-TECH Industry Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China

Morenci Metcalf 55k SURE STEEL, INC.

Sure Steel was hired by Jacobs Engineering in a design-assist role to help with the design and procurement of the Metcalf 55K Expansion. The Sure Steel team and engineers spent 11 months in Tucson working directly with Jacobs to design and supply the building steel for three components of the project: the Ball Mill Building, the Hydraulic Roll Crusher (HRC) Building, and the Moly Building.

Read More++

Morenci mill expansion focus of Discovery Park

2014. 3. 29. SAFFORD — EAC Discovery Park Campus welcomes Scott Brak, Metcalf Mill superintendent for Freeport-MacMoRan Copper & Gold, with a very informative presentation detailing the massive “Morenci

Read More++

New mine expansion plan pushes Copper Mountain

2020. 12. 3. The report includes a new life-of-mine plan and a proposed mill expansion to 65,000 tonnes of ore per day, which would boost the mine’s estimated net present value to just over US$1 billion. The company holds a 75 per cent interest in the mine with Mitsubishi Metals holding the remaining 25 per cent where it is currently conducting a mill expansion to 45,000 tonnes per day,

Read More++

Jacobs’ Morenci mine worker killed attempting to rescue

2020. 12. 31. The Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold, Inc., Morenci mine is the largest operating open pit copper mine in North America. Jacobs has several hundred employees working on the expansion project.

Read More++

Copper Mountain updates mine plan with 65,000 t/d mill

2020. 11. 30. The new mill expansion scenario features a 21-year mine, producing an average of 106 million lb. of copper and 60,000 oz. of gold annually, at cash costs of $1.21 per lb. over its life. The

Read More++

Copper Mountain Announces New Life of Mine Plan,

2021. 1. 7. Total life of mine expansionary capital, including the capital for the 45,000 tonne per day mill expansion planned for 2021 and the integration of New Ingerbelle, is estimated to be $204 million

Read More++



Main Menu

Follow Us